On 11/27 our Electrolux dryer quit We called the number and Electrolux referred us to Aaron Ross Appliance Doctor in Brenham Texas.We called and he came out on 11/28.

Did the diagnostics and told us he had to order a part. He informed us we would have to pay for the part upfront plus for that day's consultation . Then pay a fee when he came back on 12/7. My husband and I just paid the whole thing in full.

Well... 12/7 rolls around. Hmm? No call no show.

I began calling his cell number he wouldn't answer or return messages. I tried calling the website. Doesn't work Ding Ding. There's the red flag.

Finally he answered. He said he had to fire someone and was behind but promised we would be a priority on 12/8. Okay. 12/8 rolled around Hmm?

No call no show. And again we began phone tag. Nothing. My husband called 7:30 12/9 He said sounded like he woke him up.

Probably the only reason he answered. He said he would be here between 2:00-4:00. Again.

That coward didn't show.So Consumers Beware.

This person wrote the review because of poor customer service at Appliance Repair Brenham. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Appliance Repair Brenham to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Appliance Repair Brenham and appliance repair brenham dryer repair for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Appliance Repair Brenham?

Comments